JOHN: Here I am then, ready for all those gorgeous housewives, sitting around at home with nothing to do! Geez, these things are heavy! I sure hope I manage to sell a few of them s
Take a letter, please, Judith:
NAME OF SALESMAN: John Aloysius Berry
NUMBER OF SALES TO DATE: 0
Although this sale
KATE: I'll get it!
KATE: Hello! 218-5434.
KRISTI: Hello. Is that Annie Peters?
KATE: Er, no. I'm, like, one of her room-mates. She's out, you know, shopping.
KRISTI: When will s
NEWSREADER: German police still have no idea of the whereabouts of industrialist Werner Lembach, head of the giant chemical multinational Krapp. Mr Lembach was kidnapped two days a
LILIANE: Now my dear, you've just got to tell me! Is it true that David's father was a member of an international criminal gang, and that he was murdered by his boss?
It was absolutely marvelous to see you again the other day, and to meet your tiny, sweet little daughter, and your handsome, clever husband.
I must tell
HARRY: Carter here.
HENSON: Hello Chief, Henson reporting.
HENSON: The young lady we have been following, Ms Peters, left the apartment in Mount Street about seven min
BEDGES: That was a bit embarrassing, sir. I'm afraid the girl may have noticed what happened.
HARRY: Well, you shouldn't have gone in there. I thought you were waiting outside.
MR HASHEGAWA: Hello. My name is Hashegawa. My room number is 2613. I wish to make a complaint.
HOTEL RECEPTIONIST: At your service.
MR HASHEGAWA: I want to have air-conditioning.
The Terminal Hotel, Washdon - An Unforgettable Experience.Whether you're in Washdon on business, for pleasure, or just because you got on the wrong pl
AIKO: David! How nice to see you!
DAVID: And you, too. Hey, whose washing have you got there?
AIKO: It belongs to one of my clients.
DAVID: Your what?
AIKO: It's all
JUANITA: Hello, darling. You're back nice and early today.
DAVID: Yeah, that’s right. My six o'clock class was canceled, because the students went on an excursio
HENSON: Henson reporting. David Peters has just left his apartment, sir, followed by a - wait a moment, sir - a dinner plate. No no, a soup bowl. Definitely a soup bowl. A new one,
Ms Annie Peters,
26 Chernobyl Avenue,
I know this will come as an enormous surprise to you; I
TAXI DISPATCHER: Hello, control here. Come in, Number 5 cab.
CAB-DRIVER: I just dropped a customer at Meanstreet Prison, and I'm on my way back. Anyone to pick up?
JOHN: “Washdon International Airport”. At last! Now, where to park? Hey, there’s a perfect place, right outside the entrance, where all those taxis are.
BEDGES: Excuse me! I'm looking for a Mr Gusper.
CHINESE RECEPTIONIST: At your service!
BEDGES: It's very urgent. I've got to find him immediately.
RECEPTIONIST: Find whom?
JOHN: Dear Annie,
It was very nice to see you the other day, even though we hardly had a chance to talk to each other properly. I'm very sorry to have wasted your time trying to s
HUGO: Here we are, then. It's a fairly good restaurant, by Washdon standards. Have you ever been here before, Annie?
ANNIE: What do you think? It's not exactly my sort of place.
HENSON: There he is, Bedges! Stop him!
HEADWAITER: Do you have a reservation, sir?
HENSON: I'm a police officer. I've come here to arrest someone!
HEADWAITER: That has nothing to
JOHN: Very funny, that business with Mr Gusper. Real strange! Ah-ha, there's a supermarket over there; I've got nothing for supper. No one will mind if I park here, will they?
WASHDON POLICE DEPARTMENT - Arrest Report
FOR THE ATTENTION OF: Detective-Superintendent Henson
NAME OF SUSPECT: Mr John A. Berry
REASONS FOR ARREST:
1 - Use of bad
AIRLINE PILOT: Good afternoon everybody, this is Captain Paquita speaking. I hope you've been enjoying your flight with Band Air, because you sure as hell won't enjoy what's goi
RECEPTIONIST: Plastic Box Mexico, can I help you?
MARCO: This is Marco Benini, from the ECS Corporation. I'd like to speak to Mr Cabron, please.
RECEPTIONIST: Hold the line, pleas
- 1单身女员工的春节福利：30岁以上8天“相亲假” 脱单年终奖翻倍！
- 3瑞博游戏:Russian denies its missile violates INF treaty
- 4瑞博游戏:Ukraine withdraws from 3 agreements of CIS economic cooperation
- 5国内英语新闻:Chinese VP calls for shaping global architecture for better future of mankind
- 6瑞博游戏:Magazine on China-Pakistan relations launched in Islamabad
- 7国内英语新闻:China clones gene-edited monkeys
- 8瑞博游戏:Sudan's president leaves Qatar after 2-day visit
- 9国内英语新闻:China blasts U.S. "technology bullying" with Huawei CFO extradition
- 10瑞博游戏:43 IS militants killed, wounded in shelling in Syria
- 1瑞博游戏:Global expansion wanes with lower growth forecast: IMF
- 2瑞博游戏:White House says 2nd Trump-Kim summit to happen "near the end of February"
- 3瑞博游戏:France offers 1.15 bln USD loan to Iraq for reconstruction
- 4瑞博游戏:Iranian FM in Baghdad for talks with Iraqi leaders on enhancing ties
- 5瑞博游戏:U.S. gov't shutdown enters 22nd day, breaking record
- 6瑞博游戏:Romania launches EU Presidency in critical times for Europe's future
- 7瑞博游戏:Trump skips Davos trip, "almost definitely" to declare national emergency over border wall
- 9瑞博游戏:UN envoy leaves Yemen after talks with rebels to push on peace process
- 10瑞博游戏:UN envoy arrives in Yemen's capital to cement fragile Hodeidah cease-fire