Never Say These 11 Things During A Job Interview (Unless You Don't Want The Job)
The hiring manager has already sifted thr
1. “Tell me about how you handled a conflict situation you encountered”
1. “ 告诉我遇到冲突你是如何处理的。”
“I sat down with the other person and a
1. Please introduce yourself.
Tell me something about yourself.
In our hyper-technological age, the way we interact with others face-to-face tells others how well we work with others, as well as our ability to maintain good interpersonal relati
Want to prepare for your next job interview?
正在准备下一场求职面试吗？Start thinking about how you'd fare in a zombie apocalypse.
Why do you want this job? This is a common interview question, so it is good idea to prepare your answer ahead of time.
Can you do the job? That's at the forefront of the hiring manager's mind when conducting job interviews. Job specific interview questions are designed to measure a candidate's a
One of the most awkward questions you can be asked in a job interview is "What are your salary requirements?" or"How much are you making in your current job?"
Going for a job interview is nerve-racking at the best of times, but tech giant Google has become notorious for asking fiendishly tough questions.
With warmer months just around the corner, the summer internship hunt is now in full swing for college students across the US.
First things first: anyone who tells you that you can always dodge the salary history question is probably trying to sell you something.
You've researched the company, updated your CV and even stalked the CEO on Facebook - and now you just have to make it through the interview.
Top 10 Reasons For Not Getting Selected For an Interview
没有获得面试机会的10个原因1.Were you qualified for the job?
How closely did your backgrou
The one dreaded question that is guaranteed to come up in every interview is "What is your greatest weakness?" Perhaps it's the interviewer's way of weeding out candidates to see
During a job interview, usually towards the end of the interview, you will be asked if you have any questions. This is an opportunity to find out more about the company and the job
First impressions can play a major role in how an employer perceives you as a candidate. What you say during the first phase of the interview may make a big difference in the outco
Video interviewing is slowly taking over as one of the go-tos for organizations interested in lowering recruitment costs and finding the best talent on the market.
Should your resume be longer than one page, or should you try to condense it to keep it on a page? There isn't really a yes or no answer. The length of your resume depends on the
- 1单身女员工的春节福利：30岁以上8天“相亲假” 脱单年终奖翻倍！
- 3瑞博游戏:Russian denies its missile violates INF treaty
- 4瑞博游戏:Ukraine withdraws from 3 agreements of CIS economic cooperation
- 5国内英语新闻:Chinese VP calls for shaping global architecture for better future of mankind
- 6瑞博游戏:Magazine on China-Pakistan relations launched in Islamabad
- 7国内英语新闻:China clones gene-edited monkeys
- 8瑞博游戏:Sudan's president leaves Qatar after 2-day visit
- 9国内英语新闻:China blasts U.S. "technology bullying" with Huawei CFO extradition
- 10瑞博游戏:43 IS militants killed, wounded in shelling in Syria
- 1瑞博游戏:Global expansion wanes with lower growth forecast: IMF
- 2瑞博游戏:White House says 2nd Trump-Kim summit to happen "near the end of February"
- 3瑞博游戏:France offers 1.15 bln USD loan to Iraq for reconstruction
- 4瑞博游戏:Iranian FM in Baghdad for talks with Iraqi leaders on enhancing ties
- 5瑞博游戏:U.S. gov't shutdown enters 22nd day, breaking record
- 6瑞博游戏:Romania launches EU Presidency in critical times for Europe's future
- 7瑞博游戏:Trump skips Davos trip, "almost definitely" to declare national emergency over border wall
- 9瑞博游戏:UN envoy leaves Yemen after talks with rebels to push on peace process
- 10瑞博游戏:UN envoy arrives in Yemen's capital to cement fragile Hodeidah cease-fire