337. You can do whatever you like.
W: You break the traffic law. You will be fined
M: You can do whatever you like.
W: Your driving license can be confiscated.
M: Can I give you a nickname
339. It has nothing to do with me.
W: He got drunk in the bar yesterday.
M: It has nothing to do with me.
W: He got drunk because she didn't pay attention to him.
M: Why is shy crying?
345. He is an annoying guy
W: He has a quick tongue.
M: He is an annoying guy.
W: We don't talk much to him.
M: He is an annoying guy.
W: Even the boss scolds him a lot.
M: We shoul
343. I am nearly broken down
W: Next week we will have four exams.
M: My eyes are dizzy from reading so much today.
W: I am nearly broken down.
M: They’ve been quarreling for nearly a who
349. It would be stupid to believe in your words.
W: It's no problem if you listen to me.
M: It would be stupid to believe in your words.
W: Why don't you trust me like that?
M: You are
47. You are not the unlucky one
W: How unlucky today! I was scolded by the boss again.
M: You are not the only unlucky one.
W: Were you too?
M: Why are you so angry?
W: My wallet is los
351. Never say that please
W: You are our benefactor.
M: Never say that please.
W: I am so lucky to meet a nice man like you.
M: How could I believe in you?
W: Shall I take an oath?
355. What evidence do you have to say that?
W: Have you changed my QQ codes?
M: What evidence do you have to say that?
W: Only you know my codes.
M: You should choose A instead of B for th
353. That's your own problem
W: I don't achieve good results in work.
M: That's your own problem.
W: I should start from the beginning.
M: Why do you always sleep during work?
357. It seems I met you before
W: It seems I met you before.
M: Sorry, I can't remember.
W: It's so good to meet you.
M: Excuse me, what would you like to drink?
W: It seems I’ve met
335. Why didn't I understand your meaning?
W: I want you to wait for me for a minute.
M: Why don't I understand your meaning.
W: All the others got me.
M: Why don't I understand your me
323. What can I say?
W: Can I have a word?
M: What can I say?
W: Don't get angry with me.
M: Go and comfort him.
W: What can I say?
M: Oh, leave him alone.
324. You baffle me.
331. Just feel relieved
W: You shouldn't surf the internet after I leave.
M: Just feel relieved.
W: You should keep your promise.
M: Be careful when taking this.
W: Just feel relieved.
333. Don't be a good for nothing.
W: He is insulting you. Why aren't you saying something.
M: I just wanna ignore him.
W: Don't be a good for nothing.
M: You should be daring when tryin
329. I have a happy life.
W: I have a happy life.
M: I admire you very much.
W: Aren't you also happy?
M: My life is colorful.
W: Your family and your friends care about you very much.
325. Would you do me a favor?
W: Would you do me a favor?
M: What's the matter?
W: Please lend me five hundred yuan.
M: Would you do me a favor?
W: Just say it.
M: My sister is ill
327. I told the truth after getting drunk.
W: Didn't I tell you not to tell him?
M: I told the truth after getting drunk.
W: I'll not tell you anything again.
M: How did he know this so
321. I never got so angry in my life.
W: Yesterday my Dad and my Mom had a fight.
M: So you just went away?
W: I was never so angry in my life.
M: Somebody said I sing very poorly.
319. I was almost driven mad.
W: I was almost driven mad.
M: What made you so angry?
W: He copied my achievement.
M: She spoke a lot bad words about me.
W: It is no good of him to do th
301. Can we change the topic?
W: Can we change the topic?
M: Yeah, let's talk about something relaxed.
W: How about going to sing songs this weekend?
M: Will you stop talking about the Se
299. You are very realistic.
W: What do you think of me?
M: You are very realistic.
W: Sometimes I am illusioned.
M: Which do you prefer, money or love?
M: You are really re
303. I don't think he's hostile
W: This guy is a little strange.
M: Maybe, but I don't think he’s hostile.
W: We'd better be careful.
M: I don't think he’s hostile.
W: You don't
307. I'll tell you in private
W: This election is good for you.
M: Thank you, director.
W: I'll tell you in private.
M: I heard you are the anchor this time.
W: How do you know that?
305. Your attitude is so bad
W: Your attitude is so bad.
M: How to solve it then?
W: Let’s sit and discuss it.
M: Your attitude is so bad.
W: I was so pissed off just now.
M: Calm d
- 2国内英语新闻:Peng Liyuan attends performance with Finnish first lady
- 3国内英语新闻:Senior official stresses Party building at colleges
- 4瑞博游戏:Indonesia keen to accelerate plans to produce electric vehicles: official
- 5国内英语新闻:Highlights of China's judicial reform progress in 2018
- 6瑞博游戏:Lebanon says ready to host Arab summit in Beirut
- 7国内英语新闻:Xi's article on building ranks of high-quality officials to be published
- 8瑞博游戏:Iraqi PM denies reports about U.S. demand for dissolving Shiite militias
- 9国内英语新闻:Economic Watch: Private enterprises show great confidence in foreign trade
- 10瑞博游戏:Extreme poverty on rise in LatAm: UN agency
- 1瑞博游戏:France offers 1.15 bln USD loan to Iraq for reconstruction
- 2瑞博游戏:Iranian FM in Baghdad for talks with Iraqi leaders on enhancing ties
- 3瑞博游戏:U.S. gov't shutdown enters 22nd day, breaking record
- 4瑞博游戏:Romania launches EU Presidency in critical times for Europe's future
- 5瑞博游戏:Trump skips Davos trip, "almost definitely" to declare national emergency over border wall
- 7瑞博游戏:UN envoy leaves Yemen after talks with rebels to push on peace process
- 8瑞博游戏:UN envoy arrives in Yemen's capital to cement fragile Hodeidah cease-fire
- 9瑞博游戏:Trump digs in on border wall, as partial shutdown continues
- 10瑞博游戏:Democrat Nancy Pelosi becomes House speaker in divided U.S. Congress