ELIZA: This place is great. I'm surprised they have so much.
JANE: Yes, but it takes a while to find things.
It's not organized as carefully as a regular store.
ELIZA: I never shopped in an outle
KELLY: Yes, I would like to place an order.
DORIS: Alright, Ma'am. What items would you like to order today?
KELLY: I have your catalog here.
Do you want me to tell you the item numbers, or the na
SALESPERSON: May I help you, sir?
SIMON: Yes, I want to buy a VCR.
SALESPERSON: Well, we have many models to choose from here.
Do you have a particular brand you want?
SIMON: No. I only want it to
SALESWOMAN: How can I help you?
IRENE: Yes, I would like to look at some of your products.
SALESWOMAN: Did you have anything specific in mind?
IRENE: Well, to be honest, I mostly use Sarah Winter p
NICK: I like the Honda Accord you showed me before.
I think it's more practical for my needs.
JOHN: Alright, sir. You are making a good choice.
Honda has made a lot of design improvements in the n
CAROLINE: What should I get Uncle Teddy?
DRAKE: You could get him a tie.
CAROLINE: Are you kidding?
That's the stupidest gift one can buy. I don't want to get a tie.
DRAKE: Why not?
IVY: I want to buy some running shoes. Maybe New Balance.
DAVID: Why do you need running shoes? You aren't a runner.
IVY: But I exercise at the club. And I use the stepping machine.
So I need good
CONRAD: I really do like this dining set.
But I just don't know. I don't know if I can do a good job with it.
SALESPERSON: It really isn't hard, sir. You just have to follow the instructions.
JOY: Why don't we get you some shirts?
LOUIS: I want to leave. We've already been here two hours.
JOY: But we should get you some shirts while we're here. You need summer shirts.
LOUIS: I would
CARL: I think we should do the floors before we work on the curtains and walls.
SUE: Why? It doesn't make sense.
If we do the floors first, and then paint the walls,
we will get paint all over our
ALEX: Can I help you?
SHERRY: Yes, I need to buy a computer for this semester.
I was told it is cheaper to buy computers here.
ALEX: Well, you heard right.
You can get an excellent deal on a new c
IVAN: I think this spring is a good time for us to start looking.
TANYA: We should plan to move out of here before July.
I'm tired of living in apartments.
IVAN: I know, dear. I am too. But we've
CAROLYN: Albert and I need a lot of things to furnish our house.
But I don't know where the best place to shop is. Can you give me some advice?
STEPHANIE: Sure, Carolyn. I'm happy to help you.
JOSEPH: I need a haircut.
SARAH: Do you have an appointment?
JOSEPH: No, I don't. You look pretty busy today. Do you have an opening for me?
SARAH: Yes, we do. I can cut your hair right now if you
STEVE: We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?
DEREK: They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.
STEVE: Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?
SALESPERSON: May I help you?
SARAH: Yes, I would like to return these slacks.
SALESPERSON: Alright. Do you have your receipt?
SARAH: Yes. Here it is. I bought them last week.
SALESPERSON: And why页次：1/1 总数17 首页 上一页 下一页 尾页 转到:
- 1单身女员工的春节福利：30岁以上8天“相亲假” 脱单年终奖翻倍！
- 3瑞博游戏:Russian denies its missile violates INF treaty
- 4瑞博游戏:Ukraine withdraws from 3 agreements of CIS economic cooperation
- 5国内英语新闻:Chinese VP calls for shaping global architecture for better future of mankind
- 6瑞博游戏:Magazine on China-Pakistan relations launched in Islamabad
- 7国内英语新闻:China clones gene-edited monkeys
- 8瑞博游戏:Sudan's president leaves Qatar after 2-day visit
- 9国内英语新闻:China blasts U.S. "technology bullying" with Huawei CFO extradition
- 10瑞博游戏:43 IS militants killed, wounded in shelling in Syria
- 1瑞博游戏:Global expansion wanes with lower growth forecast: IMF
- 2瑞博游戏:White House says 2nd Trump-Kim summit to happen "near the end of February"
- 3瑞博游戏:France offers 1.15 bln USD loan to Iraq for reconstruction
- 4瑞博游戏:Iranian FM in Baghdad for talks with Iraqi leaders on enhancing ties
- 5瑞博游戏:U.S. gov't shutdown enters 22nd day, breaking record
- 6瑞博游戏:Romania launches EU Presidency in critical times for Europe's future
- 7瑞博游戏:Trump skips Davos trip, "almost definitely" to declare national emergency over border wall
- 9瑞博游戏:UN envoy leaves Yemen after talks with rebels to push on peace process
- 10瑞博游戏:UN envoy arrives in Yemen's capital to cement fragile Hodeidah cease-fire