M:Excuse me!Do you know of any hotel nearby?
W:Yes.There are the Huangshan Hotel and Yanshan Hotel nearby.And you can take a taxi to go there .
M:OK,I see. Thank you!
W:You're welcome!By the
2.2 Give Directions 指示方向
W: Excuse me! How can I get to the post office, please?
M: Well, turn left at the first corner after the crossroad. It's near the corner. You can't miss it.
2.1 Be Polite 礼貌用语
M: Hello, excuse me!
W: Hello! Is there anything I can help you with?
M: Yes. I wanna know where I can get on the bus going downtown.
W: Go straight then turn right, and you
1.4 Time and Date 时间与日期
M: Excuse me! What time is it? My watch stopped.
W: Let me see. It's 9:15.
M: Is your watch right?
W: I think so. I set it by the radio this morning.
M: By the way,
1.3 Say Goodbye 道别
W: Oh my god! It's 10:00pm. I have to go.
M: Can’t you stay a little longer?
W: I am afraid not.
M: Say hi to your parents for me. I hope to see them soon.
W: Thank you. We
1.2 Name and Nationality 姓名与国籍
W: Sir, may I have your name?
M: Peter Lee.
W: How do you spell it?
M: P-e-t-e-r Peter, L-e-e Lee.
W: Which country are you from, sir?
W: Ok, M
1.1 Greet 打招呼
W: Hello, Tony. Fancy meeting you here. How are things going with you?
M: Not too bad, thanks. And you?
W: Pretty good! How are your parents these days?
M: Oh, they are fine. They
6.6 Inquire the Suspect 审讯嫌疑犯
M: Is English acceptable for you?
M: And your name?
W: Jenny Madison.
M: What’s your nationality?
M: What is your date of birth?
6.5 Arrest on the Spot 现场抓捕
M: Freeze! Police! Put your hands over your head.
W: What crime did I commit?
M: You are suspected of hiding illegal drugs, so we are taking you into custody. We’ve
A: Oh, sir. I lost my passport.B: Do you remember when and where you last saw it?A: I remember I saw when I was dining in the Xidan Restaurant. When I paid the bill, I saw it in my handbag.B: Could yo
6.3 Management of Foreigners 外籍人员管理
M: Do you have the letter of approval of employment?
W: No, I haven't got one. My employment petition hasn't been approved yet.
M: In that case, you are
A: Please pull your vehicle over to the side of the road. Please roll down your window. B: What's the matter, sir?A: Have you been drinking?B: No, I haven't, sir.A: Really? But I can smell alcohol o
A: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the post office is?
B: Sure. If you get on this road and turn left at the second intersection, you'll see it on your right-hand side.
A: Thank you so much
4.4 Deal With Complaining 处理抱怨
W: Is anything the matter, sir?
M: Yes, it's my steak.
W: What's wrong with it, sir?
M: It's too raw. I wanted mine well done, but this one here is al
5.2 Go to the Airport 去飞机场
W: Hey, Taxi. Over here!
M: Did you call for a car service?
W: Yes, are you engaged?
M: Not at the moment. Where would you like me to take you?
W: I am go
5.3 Unknown Place 不知道地点
W: Hi, taxi.
M: Good morning, Lady. Where do you wanna go?
W: I want to go to this place.
M: You want to go to No.22 Xiangyun Dajie?
W: Yes, yes, No.22 Xian
4.5 About the Bill 结帐
M: How much should I pay?
W: Let me see. A roasted duck is $25. A plate of pork is $6.50. A bowl of beef is $7. Two bottles of beer are $4. That's a total of $42.50.
5.1 Ask about the Destination 询问目的地
M: Yes. Where would you like to go?
W: Central Park, please, but can you make a stop at Union Square? I wanna pick up my friend there.
4.3 Recommend Special 推荐特色菜
W: Waiter, a menu please!
M: Here you are.
W: Thank you. Could you tell me the “specials” today?
M: The “special” today is fried chicken, and beef is g
4.2 Take Order 请顾客点餐
W: May I take your order now, sir?
M: Yes, please. I'd like to start with a chef’s salad.
W: Chef’s salad for starter. And what would you like to have for the ma
4.1 Seat Guest 领位
W: Can we have a table for three, please?
M: Sorry, all the tables for three are reserved.
W: Do you have a table for four, please?
M: Yes, smoking or non-smoking?
3.7 Invoice 开发票
W: Ten sheets of rice paper, 25 brushes, two boxes of oil color and two boxes of water color. All these come up to $35.50, sir.
M: Ok, here is $50. Oh, can you make out an inv
- 2国内英语新闻:Peng Liyuan attends performance with Finnish first lady
- 3国内英语新闻:Senior official stresses Party building at colleges
- 4瑞博游戏:Indonesia keen to accelerate plans to produce electric vehicles: official
- 5国内英语新闻:Highlights of China's judicial reform progress in 2018
- 6瑞博游戏:Lebanon says ready to host Arab summit in Beirut
- 7国内英语新闻:Xi's article on building ranks of high-quality officials to be published
- 8瑞博游戏:Iraqi PM denies reports about U.S. demand for dissolving Shiite militias
- 9国内英语新闻:Economic Watch: Private enterprises show great confidence in foreign trade
- 10瑞博游戏:Extreme poverty on rise in LatAm: UN agency
- 1瑞博游戏:France offers 1.15 bln USD loan to Iraq for reconstruction
- 2瑞博游戏:Iranian FM in Baghdad for talks with Iraqi leaders on enhancing ties
- 3瑞博游戏:U.S. gov't shutdown enters 22nd day, breaking record
- 4瑞博游戏:Romania launches EU Presidency in critical times for Europe's future
- 5瑞博游戏:Trump skips Davos trip, "almost definitely" to declare national emergency over border wall
- 7瑞博游戏:UN envoy leaves Yemen after talks with rebels to push on peace process
- 8瑞博游戏:UN envoy arrives in Yemen's capital to cement fragile Hodeidah cease-fire
- 9瑞博游戏:Trump digs in on border wall, as partial shutdown continues
- 10瑞博游戏:Democrat Nancy Pelosi becomes House speaker in divided U.S. Congress