1 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。2 You are going out of your way for us, I believe.
1 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。2 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。3 I'm sure you need an original si
1 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。2 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
1 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。2 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长？3 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint
1 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同，以免遗漏什么吗？2 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we
1 That's international practice. We can't break it.
这是国际惯例，我们不能违背。2 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。3 We'll have to discuss about the
1 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。2 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
1 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样？2 We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。3 Could you tell me some more about your market
1 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
Our product is competitive in the international market.
Let's move on to what
1 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称，你想知道更多一点吗？2 Let me tell you about our product.
1 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司，你有什么特别想知道的吗？2 I'd like to know some information about the curren
1 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。2 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。3 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
1 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。2 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗？3 It will help me
1 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。2 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。3 I don't
1 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗？2 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗？3 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
1 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。2 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。3 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our pr
1 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。2 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。3 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
1 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗？2 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢？3 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out
1 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。2 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。3 We are happy to be of he
1 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。2 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。3 Almost every process is computerized.
1 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话，请提出来。2 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。3 We rea
1 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.
那么我们就会心中有点儿数，知道你们需要什么了。 2 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。 3 Better have something we can get o
1、I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。2、You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
- 1单身女员工的春节福利：30岁以上8天“相亲假” 脱单年终奖翻倍！
- 3瑞博游戏:Russian denies its missile violates INF treaty
- 4瑞博游戏:Ukraine withdraws from 3 agreements of CIS economic cooperation
- 5国内英语新闻:Chinese VP calls for shaping global architecture for better future of mankind
- 6瑞博游戏:Magazine on China-Pakistan relations launched in Islamabad
- 7国内英语新闻:China clones gene-edited monkeys
- 8瑞博游戏:Sudan's president leaves Qatar after 2-day visit
- 9国内英语新闻:China blasts U.S. "technology bullying" with Huawei CFO extradition
- 10瑞博游戏:43 IS militants killed, wounded in shelling in Syria
- 1瑞博游戏:Global expansion wanes with lower growth forecast: IMF
- 2瑞博游戏:White House says 2nd Trump-Kim summit to happen "near the end of February"
- 3瑞博游戏:France offers 1.15 bln USD loan to Iraq for reconstruction
- 4瑞博游戏:Iranian FM in Baghdad for talks with Iraqi leaders on enhancing ties
- 5瑞博游戏:U.S. gov't shutdown enters 22nd day, breaking record
- 6瑞博游戏:Romania launches EU Presidency in critical times for Europe's future
- 7瑞博游戏:Trump skips Davos trip, "almost definitely" to declare national emergency over border wall
- 9瑞博游戏:UN envoy leaves Yemen after talks with rebels to push on peace process
- 10瑞博游戏:UN envoy arrives in Yemen's capital to cement fragile Hodeidah cease-fire