1.He's from a very poor family.
2.We will unsure about who was to blame
3.I am sure that's a pure gold
No.1: I swear I'll never tell anyone.
No.2: She was not aware how deeply he loves her.
No.3: Why did you buy another pair of shoes?
1.Is there a post office near here?
2.Things are clear and you don't need to fear.
3.I want to be quite clear on this problem.
1.Get out of my house now!
2.I've heard so much about you
3.How about going down town now?
1) I hope nothing is wrong.
2) I'd like to propose a toast.
I know you know. I know that you know
1) Let us join hands in friendship.
2) I'm in a hurry. So get to the point.
It's a joy to watch the boy playing with his toy.
1) He is behind times.
2) I like your style.
Mike's wife likes her life in the countryside.
1) I hate to trouble him.
2) She always calls a spade a spade.
There's no way I can get out of it.
1) she is too talkative.
2) I'm not in the mood.
What are you doing this afternoon?
1) Look at what you've done!
2) Could I ask you for your advice.
Let me have a look at that book.
1) It's all your fault.
2) What are you talking about?
Where do you think I ought to go?
1) I love you with all my heart.
2) If you are ready, you may start your work.
It's very hard to start the car.
1) We'll not stop until we reach our goal.
2) I wish for an opportunity to go abroad.
The doctors' daughter knocked at the locked door.
1) The money is all used up.
2) Don't cut in while I am talking.
Excuse me, but I must be going now.
1) She works as a nurse in a hospital.
2) The early bird gets the worm.
The girl was murdered three days ago.
1) Please remember me to your mother.
2) The new teacher is fresh from a college.
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
1) Don't stand in my way.
2) We have a lot of things to talk about.
I have never had the opportunity to meet her.
1) Let's keep in touch.
2) I left very early last night.
I shall never forget the lesson.
1) Sweet dreams!
2) I don't see why.
These trees have been beaten by the breeze.
1) The telephone line is busy.
2) I'm a bit of upset at his leaving early.
Will you be so good as to give me a lift?
1) I feel terrible about it.
2) The real reason is really rather curious.
My friend reads and writes several languages.
1) If I were you, I'll give up smoking.
2) Have you ever been to the Forbidden City before?
I love having you in my life.
1) I plan to follow through with it.
2) Well, there might be something through that.
I can't imagine my life without you.
1) Our hope rests on you.
2) The affair rests with the judge.
she bends to her husband's will.
I asked Stone to help me.
His face was bronzed
- 2国内英语新闻:Peng Liyuan attends performance with Finnish first lady
- 3国内英语新闻:Senior official stresses Party building at colleges
- 4瑞博游戏:Indonesia keen to accelerate plans to produce electric vehicles: official
- 5国内英语新闻:Highlights of China's judicial reform progress in 2018
- 6瑞博游戏:Lebanon says ready to host Arab summit in Beirut
- 7国内英语新闻:Xi's article on building ranks of high-quality officials to be published
- 8瑞博游戏:Iraqi PM denies reports about U.S. demand for dissolving Shiite militias
- 9国内英语新闻:Economic Watch: Private enterprises show great confidence in foreign trade
- 10瑞博游戏:Extreme poverty on rise in LatAm: UN agency
- 1瑞博游戏:France offers 1.15 bln USD loan to Iraq for reconstruction
- 2瑞博游戏:Iranian FM in Baghdad for talks with Iraqi leaders on enhancing ties
- 3瑞博游戏:U.S. gov't shutdown enters 22nd day, breaking record
- 4瑞博游戏:Romania launches EU Presidency in critical times for Europe's future
- 5瑞博游戏:Trump skips Davos trip, "almost definitely" to declare national emergency over border wall
- 7瑞博游戏:UN envoy leaves Yemen after talks with rebels to push on peace process
- 8瑞博游戏:UN envoy arrives in Yemen's capital to cement fragile Hodeidah cease-fire
- 9瑞博游戏:Trump digs in on border wall, as partial shutdown continues
- 10瑞博游戏:Democrat Nancy Pelosi becomes House speaker in divided U.S. Congress